Dozens of restaurants in Florida participate in local events designed to put their finest fare forward.
The eateries offer fixed-price menus that usually include an entrée and extras, such as appetizers and desserts. The fixed prices often represent a discount on regular prices.
- Dine Out Lauderdale September
- Flavor Palm Beach September 1 to September 30 fixed prices at participating restaurants
- Miami Spice in August and September, about 200 restaurants are participating, offering three-course meals at reduced prices, $23 for lunch and $39 for dinner
- Orlando Magical Dining Month August 25 to October 1, participating restaurants offer $35 dinner selections
- WineDine KeyWest deals include discounts for dining, lodging & fun September 15 to October 15
Photo/Flavor Palm Beach