We’re looking for a new publisher for Jacksonville on the Cheap. This is a great opportunity for someone who is well connected locally, has journalism or marketing experience and wants to be the boss of a hyperlocal news and entertainment site. You can find out more here.
Living on the Cheap provides the tools, including the website, hosting and instructions. Publishers provide the content and local marketing.
The ideal candidate:
- Lives in the city.
- Has contacts in the local media and PR community.
- Knows how to find and verify information.
- Understands WordPress or has the computer skills necessary to learn it (it’s not hard).
- Understands and participates in social media.
- Enjoys meeting people and networking in person.
- Wants to be his or her own boss.
- Is willing to invest time to build up the business.
If you’re interested in hearing more, email Teresa Mears, email@example.com.