The Ringling Museum, one of Sarasota’s greatest attractions, offers free admission every Monday. So, every Monday, you can save up to $25 per person (the current cost of regular admission) and enjoy a day of strolling the galleries of the Museum of Art and the grounds without paying a cent. Even parking is free. Admission to the Ca’d’Zan mansion and Circus Museum may be purchased separately.
The Ringling Museum also offers these admission discounts:
- $15 for active U.S. military
- $10 for Florida teachers
- $5 for college student (FSU, USF, SCF, NCF, RCAD students are free)
- Free for personal care attendants
- Free for Museums for all participants: Visitors with a SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) or other EBT (Electronic Benefit Transfer) card receive free Museum Admission for up to four guests, with benefits card and state ID. Ca’ d’Zan admission is not included.
- Free for Blue Star Museum participants May 15-Sept, 6, 2021. This program provides free admission to active military personnel (including National Guard and Reserve) and their immediate families, with military ID.
- Free for members of the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association or Museum Alliance Reciprocal Program (MARP), Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM) or Southern Reciprocal Membership Program (SERM), with membership card.
- $5 admission to the Bayfront Gardens only.
You can buy tickets online in advance here.