Dozens of restaurants in Florida participate in local promotional events designed to put their finest fare forward.
The eateries offer fixed-price menus that usually include an entrée and extras, such as appetizers and desserts. Usually, restaurant month menus feature 3-course options. The fixed prices often represent a discount on regular prices.
- Miami Spice in August and September, participating restaurants offering featured menus, $23 for lunch and $39 for dinner
- Crave Greater Fort Lauderdale August & September
- Orlando Magical Dining Month August 23 to September 30, participating restaurants offer $35 dinner selections
- Boca Restaurant Month, September 1-30, $36 and $40 for dinner, $21 and $25 for lunch.
- Flavor Palm Beach September 1 to September 30 fixed prices at participating restaurants
- St. Augustine Restaurant Week October 7 to October 13, $20 lunch, $35 dinner
- Sizzle SWFL at participating restaurants in Southwest Florida, $26 or $36
- Savor Sarasota $16 for lunch, $32 for dinner
- Clearwater Beach Restaurant Week $15-$35
- Sip & Savor Jacksonville Restaurant Week
- WineDine KeyWest
Photo/Flavor Palm Beach
The post Florida restaurants offer fixed-price dining deals appeared first on Florida on the Cheap.
Copyright Miami on the Cheap. The post Florida restaurants offer fixed-price dining deals appeared first on Miami on the Cheap.