Dozens of restaurants in Florida participate in local promotional events designed to put their finest fare forward.
The eateries offer fixed-price menus that usually include an entrée and extras, such as appetizers and desserts. The fixed prices often represent a discount on regular prices.
- Dine Out Lauderdale September
- Orlando Magical Dining Month August 25 to October 1, participating restaurants offer $35 dinner selections
- Boca Restaurant Month, Sept. 1-30
- Flavor Palm Beach September 1 to September 30 fixed prices at participating restaurants
- Miami Spice in August and September, about 200 restaurants are participating, offering three-course meals at reduced prices, $23 for lunch and $39 for dinner
- WineDine KeyWest September 15 to October 15
- Sip & Savor Jacksonville Restaurant Week September 28 to October 8
- Clearwater Beach Restaurant Week May
- Savor Sarasota Restaurant Week June, with some extended offers
- Naples Restaurant Week June
Photo/Flavor Palm Beach
The post Florida restaurants offer fixed-price dining deals appeared first on Florida on the Cheap.
Copyright Miami on the Cheap. The post Florida restaurants offer fixed-price dining deals appeared first on Miami on the Cheap.