Earth Day is an international event focusing on the protecting the planet. In Florida, Earth Day festivals in April are in various towns, often featuring exhibits, vendors and entertainment. Some are free.
Earth Day festivals in Florida include
- Earth Day Festival April 13, Conservancy of Southwest Florida, 1495 Smith Preserve Way, Naples, $10 adults, $5 kids 239-262-0304
- St. Pete Earth Day April 13, Historic Williams Park, St. Petersburg, free
- Central Florida Earth Day April 20, Lake Eola Park, Orlando, free
- Earth Day Pensacola April 20
- Earth Day Jacksonville April 20, The Jacksonville Landing., free
- Earth Day Bay County, April 20, Downtown Panama City