Earth Day is an international event focusing on the protecting the planet. In Florida, Earth Day festivals in April are in various towns, often featuring exhibits, vendors and entertainment. Some are free.
Earth Day festivals in Florida include
- Free Earth Day Festival in Sunrise April 7, free
- Earth Day Festival April 21, Conservancy of Southwest Florida, 1495 Smith Preserve Way, Naples, $10 adults, $5 kids 239-262-0304
- St. Pete Earth Day April 21, Historic Williams Park, St. Petersburg, free
- Central Florida Earth Day April 21, Lake Eola Park, Orlando, free
- Earth Day Pensacola April 21 at Bayview Park
- Earth Day Festivities April 21, Enchanted Forest Nature Sanctuary