Florida Renaissance Festival in Deerfield Beach offers opportunities for discounts, including 2-for-1 tickets for out-of-towners.
The festival, featuring Renaissance-theme performances, artisans and activities, is at Quiet Waters Park, 401 S. Powerline Road, Deerfield Beach, Saturdays and Sundays February 10 to March 25 and Presidents Day.
The regular prices are $25 for ages 12 and older and $12 for ages 6 to 11. Fees for tickets purchased online are extra.
Note, beside festival fees, weekend & holiday entry fee at Quiet Waters is $1.50 for ages 6 and older. Parking is free.
Discounts & deals
- Free before noon February 19 for age 65 & older, 12 and younger & teachers.
- Phone first to determine if available. $2 discount for tickets purchased at Muddy Waters, 2237 W. Hillsboro Blvd., Deerfield 33442, 954-428-6577
- Travelzoo deal offers 2-for-1 at $25, for patrons who DO NOT live in Broward, Dade or Palm Beach. Link for information about the deal.
The festival includes theme weekends, including
- Swashbucklers & Sirens Weekend February 10 & 11
- Time travelers February 17 & 19
- Vikings and Barbarians February 24 & 25
- Bodacious Bodices March 3 & 4
- International Weekend March 10 & 11
Information is on the Ren Fest website .
Read about other Festivals in Florida, including free events.