Floating festivities are popular in the Sunshine State, especially boat parades during the winter season in Florida when yachts and other watercraft are elaborately festooned with lights and decorations.
Boat parades include:
- December 2 Fort Myers Beach Boat Parade 6 p.m., includes Matanzas Harbor
- December 8 Boynton Beach/Delray Beach Holiday Boat Parade, 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., south on Intracoastal Waterway from Lantana Bridge to Delray Beach, 561-600-9097
- December 8 Stock Island Boat Parade in Florida Keys
- December 9 Winterfest Boat Parade in Fort Lauderdale on New River and Intracoastal Waterway
- December 9 Sarasota Boat Parade 6 p.m. on Sarasota Bay
- December 9 Schooner Wharf Boat Parade in Key West 8 p.m.
- December 9 Key Largo Boat Parade 7:30 p.m.
- December 9 Apollo Beach Lighted Boat Parade 6 p.m.
- December 9 BCYC Lighted Boat Parade 6 p.m. on Boca Ciega Bay
- December 10 Pompano Beach Boat Parade 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on the Intracoastal Waterway north to
- December 15 Treasure Island Lighted Boat Parade 6:20 p.m.
- Holiday Boat Parade, 6:30 p.m. December 16 on the Intracoastal Waterway from Boca Raton-Delray Beach border south to Hillsboro Bridge, 561-367-7076