In Florida, art festivals, art fairs and art walk events are plentiful. They are perfect for dates, family fun or solo excursions.
Plenty of these events are free. Please phone first to make sure the event is on the day you are interested in.
Art Walk events include these and others
- Jax Beach Art Walk second Tuesdays of the month in Downtown Jacksonville Beach
- Downtown Hollywood Art Walk third Saturdays of the month
- Art Alive in Naples Art District
- Art Walk Morada Way Arts & Cultural District, third Thursdays of the month
- WineArt Wednesdays at Downtown Lake Mary, 101 N. Fourth St., Lake Mary, usually first Wednesdays
- Thornton Wine & Art Walk 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. second Thursdays of most months, live entertainment and art vendors in the Thornton Park District, $15 cash for glass & map of business offering tastings, 407-701-9382 Thorntonparkorlando@gmail.com
- Sanford Art Walk including Sanford Food Truck Fiesta, usually third Saturdays, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., 230 E. First St., Sanford 32771, 407-302-2586
- Free FAT Village ArtWalk with free Trolley, fourth or fifth Saturdays in Fort Lauderdale