For a twist on the usual thee park attractions and fun in the sun in Florida, pop into a winery for a tour. Some tours are free. Others require a fee. For some, reservations are required.
Before venturing out, we recommend phoning first to be sure the tour is on for that day.
- San Sabastian Winery, free tours and wine tastings, week days and weekends, reservations are not required, except for groups of at least 20, free, 157 King Street, St. Augustine 32084, 904-826-1594
- Schnebly Redland Winery, $7 tours weekends, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. 30205 SW 217 Avenue, Homestead, 33030, 305-242-1224
- Florida Orange Groves Winery, free tours (except for groups) on the half hour weekdays and weekends. Fees and reservations required for groups, , 1500 Pasadena Avenue South, 800-338-7923
- Quantum Leap Winery Orlando, free tours by request when staff is available, 1312 Wilfred Drive, Orlando 32803, 407-730-3082 or email@example.com
- Strong Tower Vineyard & Winery, Spring Hill, free tours by request 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesdays to Saturdays, 352-799-7612
- Florida Estates Winery Land O Lakes, educational tastings by request, $3.50, 813-996-2113
Related post, Brewery tours in Florida, some are free