For folks with eligible bank ID, a program offers free entry to various venues in Florida and elsewhere.
The Museums On Us program is the first weekend of each month.
On those days, guests with Bank of America and Merrill Lynch credit or debit cards receive free entry at participating museums.
It’s a good idea to phone a particular museum to be sure they are participating the day you intend to go.
In Florida, the participating museums and attractions include
- Broward County — Fort Lauderdale Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale, Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale and the IGFA Fishing Hall of Fame and Museum in Dania Beach
- Palm Beach County — South Florida Science Museum in West Palm Beach
- Miami-Dade — Miami Art Museum, Miami Children’s Museum, Miami Science Museum and the Museum of Contemporary Art in North Miami and the Bass Museum of Art in Miami Beach
- Orlando — Orlando Museum of Art, Mennello Museum of American Art and the Orange County Regional History Center
- Naples — Children’s Museum of Naples
- Jacksonville — Museum of Contemporary Art and The Museum of Science and History
- Tampa Bay area —Tampa Museum of Art, Florida Holocaust Museum and the Museum of Fine Arts in St. Petersburg