It’s the first weekend of the month, and that means Bank of America and Merrill Lynch customers can visit museums free through the bank’s Museums On Us program. Just show your Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card Saturday or Sunday and you’ll get free admission to more than 150 museums and attractions in cities across the United States.
Here’s the current Florida lineup:
- In Palm Beach County, you can make a free visit to the South Florida Science Museum in West Palm Beach.
- In Broward County, you’ll find deals for free admission to the Fort Lauderdale Museum of Discovery and Science ,the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale plus Young At Art Children’s Museum in Davie and the IGFA Fishing Hall of Fame and Museum in Dania Beach.
- In Miami-Dade, you can use your card for free admission to the Miami Art Museum, Miami Children’s Museum, Miami Science Museum and the Museum of Contemporary Art in North Miami and the Bass Museum of Art in Miami Beach.
- In Orlando, you can get free admission to the Orlando Museum of Art, Mennello Museum of American Art and the Orange County Regional History Center.
- In Jacksonville, the deal is good at the Museum of Contemporary Art and The Museum of Science and History.
- In the Tampa Bay area, you can get free admission to the Florida Holocaust Museum and the Museum of Fine Arts, both in St. Petersburg.