For local beer enthusiasts, some breweries in Florida offer tours for free.
Before venturing to a specific brewery, it’s probably wise to phone first to be sure the tour is offered that day. Rules usually limit tours to people at least 21 years old.
Free brewery tours
- Orlando Brewing, 1301 Atlanta Ave., Orlando 32806, 407-872-1117, 6 p.m. most Mondays to Saturdays, except the 30th of the month
- Due South Brewing,, 2900 High Ridge Road #3, Boynton Beach, 33426, 561-463-2337, 1 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays
- Yuengling, 11111 N. 30th St., Tampa 33612, 813-972-8529, 10 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 1 p.m most Mondays to Fridays and 10:30 a.m. and noon most Saturdays, completely closed shoes must be worn
- Florida Keys Brewing, offered upon requrest, 200 Morada Way, Islamorada 33036, 305-916-5206
- LauderAle free tours are 3 p.m., 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. most Saturdays. Private tours are $15 by appointment and include beer and pint glass, 3305 SE 14th Ave., Fort Lauderdale 33316, 954-653-9711
- Saltwater Brewery free tours 1 p.m., 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. Saturdays. First-come basis. Or by appointment Mondays to Fridays. For appointment, email email@example.com. Fee for private weekday tours is $10 per person, which includes logo pint glass and tasting pour, 1701 W. Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach 33444, 561-865-5373
Brewery tours with a fee
- Funky Buddha Brewery, 2 p.m., 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays; 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. Thursdays, $5 includes glass for tastings, Reservations online or at venue, 1201 NE 38th Street, Oakland Park 33334, 954-440-0046
- Dunedin Brewery, 5 p.m. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, $5 includes glass for tastings, 937 Douglas Ave, Dunedin 34698, 727-736-0606
- Saltwater Brewery free tours 1 p.m., 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. Saturdays. First-come basis. Or by appointment for VIP tours. For appointments, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Fee for private VIP tours tours is $10 per person, which includes a 4-ounce tasting pour, 1701 W. Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach 33444, 561-865-5373
You may also want to read Winery tours in Florida, some free