Florida loves boats, boating and boat shows.
Boat shows usually involve entry fees, at least for adults, and sometimes discounts are offered. If information about deals is not on the website, we suggest emailing or phoning the boat show office before an event and asking about discounts.
The Florida Panhandle Boat Show June 16, 17 & 18, Panama City, 904-759-2758 or 904-673-0093
- West Palm Beach Boat Show June 23-25, $8 for adults, kids free, free parking, 954-946-6164
- Tampa Boat Show, September 8 to September 10, 333 S. Franklin St.
Tampa 33602, $12 for teenagers and adults with discounts for early purchase, free for ages 12 and younger, 813-498-9162
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, November 1 to November 5, various venues
- Yachts Miami Beach February 16-20, Indian Creek Waterway at Collins Avenue from 41st to 54th Streets, $20 for ages 16 and older, 954-764-7642
- Miami Boat Show February 16-20, Miami, $25 and $40, group discounts offered, 954-441-3225
- Bonita Springs Boat Show March 2-5, $8, free for kids
- Tampa Bay Boat Show March 10-12, Tropicana Field, St. Petersburg, free entry, $6 parking
- Palm Beach International Boat Show March 23-26, $22 for adults, $12 ages 6 to 15, free for ages 5 and younger, 954-764-7642
- Suncoast Boat Show April 21-23, downtown Sarasota, $14 for ages 16 and older, free for younger kids, 954-764-7642
- Southeast US Boat Show April 21-23, Jacksonville, $12 ages 17 and older, free for ages 16 and younger, includes live bands and other festivities, 904-759-2758
- South Florida Boat Show in Fort Lauderdale, $8 for adults & free for kids