Florida loves boats, boating and boat shows.
Boat shows usually involve entry fees, at least for adults, and sometimes discounts are offered. If information about deals is not on the website, we suggest emailing or phoning the boat show office before an event and asking about discounts.
- Bonita Springs Boat Show March 2-5, $8, free for kids
- Tampa Bay Boat Show March 10-12, Tropicana Field, St. Petersburg, free entry, $6 parking
- Palm Beach International Boat Show March 23-26, $22 for adults, $12 ages 6 to 15, free for ages 5 and younger, 954-764-7642
- Suncoast Boat Show April 21-23, downtown Sarasota, $14 for ages 16 and older, free for younger kids, 954-764-7642
- South Florida Boat Show April 28-30, Fort Lauderdale, free entry, $6 for onsite parking, 954-946-6164
- Southeast US Boat Show April 21-23, Jacksonville, $12 ages 17 and older, free for ages 16 and younger, includes live bands and other festivities, 904-759-2758
- West Palm Beach Boat Show June 23-25, $8 for adults, kids free, free parking, 954-946-6164
- Yachts Miami Beach February 16-20, Indian Creek Waterway at Collins Avenue from 41st to 54th Streets, $20 for ages 16 and older, 954-764-7642
- Miami Boat Show February 16-20, Miami, $25 and $40, group discounts offered, 954-441-3225